Working For HiB
HiB is a market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture, Lighting and Ventilation, HiB is forward thinking with a passion for Making Bathrooms Beautiful. Having supplied the Bathroom Retail Market for the past 28 years, HiB is highly successful with a clear vision for future growth. We have built a friendly, close knit team who are professional in their work and outlook. We are committed to the growth that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and responsibilities in a challenging working environment. Why are we on this journey? Because as the HiB team we are united by our common purpose; we are dedicated to making all the difference to you bathroom
How are we going to get there?
By offering to our customers, the three uniques of Exceptional Innovation, Exceptional Choice and an Exceptional Experience. By living the HiB values; values that our staff stated are important.
Innovate & Achieve Together
Team Work | Supportive | Passionate
Committed To Getting The Job Done
Committed | Hardworking | Dedicated
Enjoy & Excel In All We Do
Friendly | Enthusiastic | Positive
Care For Our Community
Understanding | Respectful | Trustworthy
Problem solving in an efficient and friendly manner is this departments number one priority.
An approachable and friendly team ensuring your employment journey is at the heart of everything we do.
Dedicated to ensuring commercial awareness, looking after the purse strings of HiB.
A dedicated team working together to ensure the commercial planning, arrangement and delivery.
Our creative in-house graphic designers and product team provide innovative and beautiful designs.
A dynamic team who ensures the safe handling of products from the point of inventory to dispatch and installation.
Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality & product knowledge to support our customer queries.
Maintain our customer relationships, expand customer base and showcase at exhibitions.
“HiB is a great company to work for, there’s a friendly work environment. Everyone works closely to help each other.”
Goods In Operator
“I was welcomed into the company and felt like one of family from day one. It is clear the company has plans to go far and it is doing its best to take everyone along with it.”
“Everyone has a genuine care and passion for their fellow colleagues. I knew instantly that this was the company I wanted to work for and create a future with. From charity events and work nights to Dream Team leagues and Pizza Fridays.”
“I have been with HiB since 2001 and have been privileged to be part of the company’s successful growth. HiB are very supportive of their employees and offer fantastic benefits which include Health Shield and Bupa.”
“HiB is unlike any company I have worked for before. Everybody from directors, management, office and warehouse staff are always approachable and make the time when it’s required. They will invest in the right employees if a willingness to work is proven. Personally I hope for a long future at HiB.”
“Working for such an exciting, fast growing company really does drive everyone forward. I wasn’t looking for ‘just a job’ when I joined HiB, I was looking for a career. The opportunities to progress are endless.”
National Contracts Coordinator
“I joined HiB 13th February 2017, from my very first day I felt part of the HiB Family. I have never worked for a company whereby the staff are genuinely cared for and I feel valued in my role. I look forward to the future with HiB and will be here for as long as HiB will have me!”
“HiB has given me a platform to develop professionally, all while being part of a hardworking and successful team. There is a family atmosphere and I truly believe I have gained invaluable skills and experience in my time thus far. I genuinely feel that this is a company I could happily work for over a long period of time. “
“I have worked for HiB since 2004 and not once have I felt that I was not needed and appreciated.The company has grown dramatically over the years and its family values and strength have made it a great place to want to come to work.”
Receptionist Office Administrator
Our Current Roles
Below a list of vacancies we have:
We are seeking a passionate and self-driven Specification Coordinator to join our Sales Team at our distribution center in tamworth. This role is for somebody that is a self-starter and highly motivated. You will add value to a growing company by maintaining existing customer relationships and seeking new opportunities within the hospitality and new build industries. Communication is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate across other departments within the company; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! This family business requires somebody driven, highly organised with customer service and sales experience.
Tasked with promoting the entire product range consisting of mirrors, cabinets, ventilation, lighting and furniture, this exciting new role will oversee the account management and new business acquisition of bathroom contract sales within the residential and hospitality markets. This is an important role within HiB. The role will involve close and regular communication with the sales teams, stock control, warehouse and finance teams, along with regular contact with customers, contractors and specifiers.
• Proposing, implementing and managing relationships and agreements with our existing contract customer base.
• Establishing and building relationships with prospective customers, identifying their strategic objectives and securing HiB as their chosen partner.
• Promote the HiB brand and increase awareness of our products to the Bathroom Contract market.
• Regular communication with our existing customer base and develop new business with them.
• Quotation, sales ordering, internal purchase ordering and logistics administration and processing, through close liaison with existing stock control team.
• Be an originator of new customers and take ownership in developing contract sales with them.
• Obtain product specifications with Architects and Specifiers.
• Research opportunities in the market and create your own leads through outreach in the form of calls, emails and networking.
• Build rapport with your prospects to be a trusted, knowledgeable resource and discover their needs.
• Dealing with sales queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
• Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer are always updated on solutions.
• Be flexible with time and willing to get involved in other areas of the business as requested by management.
Our business is growing rapidly which results in our working day being hectic but very exciting and we require someone who will buzz off this atmosphere. You should be happy to work independently but also as part of the larger company team.
This position requires someone who is friendly and personable, highly organised, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty.
Other important attributes are:
• Adaptability and Flexibility – being open to change (positive and negative).
• Dependability – being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Persistence – particularly in the face of obstacles.
• Cooperation – being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Negotiation – being fair and decisive.