Working For HiB
HiB is a market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture, Lighting and Ventilation, HiB is forward thinking with a passion for Making Bathrooms Beautiful. Having supplied the Bathroom Retail Market for the past 28 years, HiB is highly successful with a clear vision for future growth. We have built a friendly, close knit team who are professional in their work and outlook. We are committed to the growth that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and responsibilities in a challenging working environment. Why are we on this journey? Because as the HiB team we are united by our common purpose; we are dedicated to making all the difference to you bathroom
How are we going to get there?
By offering to our customers, the three uniques of Exceptional Innovation, Exceptional Choice and an Exceptional Experience. By living the HiB values; values that our staff stated are important.
Innovate & Achieve Together
Team Work | Supportive | Passionate
Committed To Getting The Job Done
Committed | Hardworking | Dedicated
Enjoy & Excel In All We Do
Friendly | Enthusiastic | Positive
Care For Our Community
Understanding | Respectful | Trustworthy
Problem solving in an efficient and friendly manner is this departments number one priority.
An approachable and friendly team ensuring your employment journey is at the heart of everything we do.
Dedicated to ensuring commercial awareness, looking after the purse strings of HiB.
A dedicated team working together to ensure the commercial planning, arrangement and delivery.
Our creative in-house graphic designers and product team provide innovative and beautiful designs.
A dynamic team who ensures the safe handling of products from the point of inventory to dispatch and installation.
Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality & product knowledge to support our customer queries.
Maintain our customer relationships, expand customer base and showcase at exhibitions.
“I was welcomed into the company and felt like one of family from day one. It is clear the company has plans to go far and it is doing its best to take everyone along with it.”
“I have been with HiB since 2001 and have been privileged to be part of the company’s successful growth. HiB are very supportive of their employees and offer fantastic benefits which include Health Shield and Bupa.”
“HiB is unlike any company I have worked for before. Everybody from directors, management, office and warehouse staff are always approachable and make the time when it’s required. They will invest in the right employees if a willingness to work is proven. Personally I hope for a long future at HiB.”
“I joined HiB 13th February 2017, from my very first day I felt part of the HiB Family. I have never worked for a company whereby the staff are genuinely cared for and I feel valued in my role. I look forward to the future with HiB and will be here for as long as HiB will have me!”
“HiB has given me a platform to develop professionally, all while being part of a hardworking and successful team. There is a family atmosphere and I truly believe I have gained invaluable skills and experience in my time thus far. I genuinely feel that this is a company I could happily work for over a long period of time. “
“I have worked for HiB since 2004 and not once have I felt that I was not needed and appreciated.The company has grown dramatically over the years and its family values and strength have made it a great place to want to come to work.”
Receptionist Office Administrator
Our Current Roles
Below a list of vacancies we have:
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic PR Manager to join our Marketing Department in Tamworth. This role is for someone that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working within our vibrant, distribution premises you will add value to a growing company. Communication and innovation is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate with other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! If you are passionate about PR and have a desire to making all the difference we want to hear from you!
Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will provide a pivotal role embedding and enhancing HiB’s in – house PR. You will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing communications working closely with the Marketing Director and Manager, assisting in PR planning including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing media relations strategies, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Assisting our Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager to engage audiences across traditional and social media
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Creating content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Determine and actively seek Industry Awards for HiB to attend and prepare all entries
- Writing copy for brochures and website/ Digital media.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Building relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Based in Tamworth
We are seeking a reliable and professional individual, with:
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
We are seeking a creative Digital Marketing Executive to support our Marketing Team and enhance our Digital presence based in Tamworth. This role is for someone that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working within our vibrant, distribution premises you will add value to a growing company. Communication and innovation is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate with other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! If you are passionate about branding and have a desire to making all the difference we want to hear from you!
Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will provide a pivotal role embedding and enhancing HiB’s Digital presence within the Bathroom industry. You will be responsible for:
- Updating, developing and maintaining the Company website.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Increase traffic and drive forward conversion rates
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Assisting by providing creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborating with digital agencies to improve user experience
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keeping strategies up-to-date
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Based in Tamworth
We are seeking a reliable and professional individual, with:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B & B2C social media, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mind-set and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field