Being a part of HiB
Here at HiB, we understand that by working together we can achieve more, which is why we continually invest in the health, wellbeing and professional development of our workforce.
With eight departments across our two locations in North London and Tamworth, our close knit teams all work collaboratively to continue the company’s growth and success.
Voted one of the top 75 companies to work for in 2020 and winners of the Lotus Culture Award in 2019, we ensure that your employee experience is second to none. With 25% of our workforce clocking up over 10 years of service and more than three quarters of senior roles developed within, HiB really is a great place to develop your career and skills.
As a team we are united by our core values every day and are dedicated to being the leading supplier of innovative, creative solutions which make bathrooms beautiful, whilst making a substantial difference to the lives of our people, partners and the world we live in.
Our Success Starts With Our People
Our employees are encouraged to voice their ideas and have the creative freedom to innovate and achieve in all that they do. We have a team of people dedicated to Employee Experience, who ensure that each individual feels supported in reaching their full potential. We also have an Employee Assistance program, designated mental health first aiders and a strong culture, with core values that are in line with our company vision.Along with the professional development and training opportunities for our employees, we also offer active working focus groups and idea of the month incentives - plus you get your birthday off on us, as well as a number of other benefits! Our journey to achieving the vision of being the leading supplier of innovative, creative solutions which make bathrooms beautiful, whilst making a substantial difference to the lives of our people, partners and the world we live in, starts with our team. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us on our path to success and in return, we want to support you on the next stage of your career.Want to join our team? Simply pop over your CV on our careers page and we will be in touch.
Innovate & Achieve Together
Team Work | Supportive | Passionate
Committed To Getting The Job Done
Committed | Hardworking | Dedicated
Enjoy & Excel In All We Do
Friendly | Enthusiastic | Positive
Care For Our Community
Understanding | Respectful | Trustworthy
Problem solving in an efficient and friendly manner is this departments number one priority.
An approachable and friendly team ensuring your employment journey is at the heart of everything we do.
Dedicated to ensuring commercial awareness, looking after the purse strings of HiB.
A dedicated team working together to ensure the commercial planning, arrangement and delivery.
Our creative in-house graphic designers and product team provide innovative and beautiful designs.
A dynamic team who ensures the safe handling of products from the point of inventory to dispatch and installation.
Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality & product knowledge to support our customer queries.
Maintain our customer relationships, expand customer base and showcase at exhibitions.
“I was welcomed into the company and felt like one of family from day one. It is clear the company has plans to go far and it is doing its best to take everyone along with it.”
“I have been with HiB since 2001 and have been privileged to be part of the company’s successful growth. HiB are very supportive of their employees and offer fantastic benefits which include Health Shield and Bupa.”
“HiB is unlike any company I have worked for before. Everybody from directors, management, office and warehouse staff are always approachable and make the time when it’s required. They will invest in the right employees if a willingness to work is proven. Personally I hope for a long future at HiB.”
“I joined HiB 13th February 2017, from my very first day I felt part of the HiB Family. I have never worked for a company whereby the staff are genuinely cared for and I feel valued in my role. I look forward to the future with HiB and will be here for as long as HiB will have me!”
“HiB has given me a platform to develop professionally, all while being part of a hardworking and successful team. There is a family atmosphere and I truly believe I have gained invaluable skills and experience in my time thus far. I genuinely feel that this is a company I could happily work for over a long period of time. “
“I have worked for HiB since 2004 and not once have I felt that I was not needed and appreciated.The company has grown dramatically over the years and its family values and strength have made it a great place to want to come to work.”
Receptionist Office Administrator
Our Current Roles
Below a list of vacancies we have:
Tamworth Distribution Centre, B78 1TU
HiB is a market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture, Lighting and Ventilation, HiB is forward thinking with a passion for Making Bathrooms Beautiful. Having supplied the Bathroom Retail Market for the past 30 years, HiB is highly successful with a clear vision for future growth.
Now is an exciting time to join us as we launch our HiB Academy, helping you on your journey to learn all you need to know for a successful career in a supply chain warehouse setting at a company that knows its people are at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking a driven, reliable individual to work in our Operations Department with a proactive approach to work. You will have the energy and accuracy to complete the job with a ‘right first time’ mentality. This will be an all-round experience working within a busy warehouse environment. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure delivery deadlines are meet in line with HiB standards. Training, including MHE licences, will be given for each area of the operation and you will gain knowledge from each team covering outbound, inbound, installations, quality assurance, inventory, key accounts and dispatch roles. You will also be supported by a specialist tutor.
How you will be making a difference
- Being responsible for everyone’s Health and Safety by adhering to safe working practices.
- Working with the Operations Team to ensure a smooth day to day running of the department.
- Ensuring we deliver our customers expectations by completing each task to the highest standard.
- Ensuring the correct stock is stored and allocated into correct aisle locations.
- Completing case pick to meet customer order requirements & unloading vehicles, this involves manual handling.
- Assisting with stock administration including stock replenishment and investigating discrepancies.
- Physical stock counting and reporting.
- Assisting with additional warehouse duties as and when required.
- Carrying out duties accurately, in line with the required minimum productivity rate.
- Learning all aspects/roles/responsibilities of the operations departments
- Working and learning the role of the key accounts/export administrator
- Job shadow WMS/spares co-ordinator to gain knowledge/skills of the inventory side of the operations.
- Carrying out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard.
- Input, integrate and retrieve data within the WMS as required.
Experience / Attributes
- A good level of numeracy and literacy skills. (G.C.S.E A-C/7-9) ) However training will be provided at a Level 1 and/or 2 Functional Skills as a part of the apprenticeship should formal qualifications not be held
- You have a positive and flexible approach to work for occasional weekend working or early starts
- Attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative while completing task to ensure the team succeeds
- You can confidently work consistently as part of a team.
- You are a good timekeeper with a high level of commitment.
- You have “can do” attitude.
The Apprenticeship – Support, Mentor and Training
As a part of this role you will be enrolled onto a Supply Chain related apprenticeship at a Level 2. As a part of this opportunity you will receive support from an internal mentor as well as training from our chosen apprenticeship provider. This will include:
- Personalised training and support from an industry expert
- Training to meet a nationally recognised apprenticeship standard
- Knowledge training in the form of workshops and one to one support
- Skills training in the form of work-related practice and projects set for you to work towards in work
- Support towards your career development and progression
The Apprenticeship – Commitment
- A commitment to completing an apprenticeship at a Level 2 in Supply chain which will be of at least 12 months in duration
- Commitment to complete all on and off the job training in relation to the apprenticeship. 20% of your working time will be working towards learning and practicing new skills
- Willing to complete formal English and maths qualifications via training and examinations should you not hold and be able to prove this
- Take an external end point assessment at the end of the apprenticeship to pass the entire apprenticeship
Tamworth Distribution Centre, B78 1TU
We are seeking a driven, reliable individual to work in our Logistics Department. Working within a busy warehouse environment you will add value to a growing company where communication and vision is paramount. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure delivery deadlines are meet in line with HiB standards.
Why you are important:
Working as part of the team within our busy Warehouse, you will be an integral part of HiB, making a daily contribution to our customers Journey in providing support and structure to our Supply Chain.
You will add value to a growing company where communication is paramount. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met in line with HiB standards.
Right order, right time, right place!
How you will be making a difference:
Ensure H&S policies and procedures are always adhered to at all times.
Palletising/organising products correctly ready for transport.
Ensuring orders are loaded safely onto delivery vehicles and dispatched with all required documentation.
Efficient Manual handling.
Operating handling equipment ensuring safety regulations are followed.
Maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping in all areas of the warehouse
Developing your knowledge of the processes of our WMS systems
Assisting your Manager with other tasks when called upon.
Interpersonal Skills and Experience
A flexible attitude to work demands.
Attention to detail.
Achieving high quality standards and continual improvement.
Demonstrate a positive “Can do” attitude.
Hours of Work Mon-Thurs 14:00pm – 22:00pm Friday – 14:30pm – 22:00pm