Facilities Coordinator – Job Vacancy
HiB are a UK based market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovating and bringing first to market new designs and technology in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors and Cabinets; products which research shows are key items for the finished bathroom and which help in Making Bathrooms Beautiful. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Facilities Coordinator to join our fast-paced and dynamic team at our brand new 80,000ft Distribution Centre in Tamworth, Staffordshire. JOB SUMMARY Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be the key contributor in keeping our National Distribution Centre running smoothly and will thrive in the variety of this role, within a busy but fun environment. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the premises and grounds in neat and good working condition at all times.
- General Building and Office Maintenance as and when required.
- Overall responsibility for M&E, Fire, Security, Refurbishment, Dilapidations and Cleaning Management, establishing good working relationship with our suppliers and contractors, overseeing their regular obligations and identifying when works need to be scheduled and highlighting any issues.
- Health & Safety including close liaison with our external Health & Safety consultants.
- Managing the supplier database obtaining latest information and certificates where required.
- Obtaining and recording office metrics, including utilities, recycling and waste data.
- Supplier invoicing, PO management and checking of monthly invoices against metrics and works undertaken.
- Maintaining the IT and Telephone systems.
- Sourcing and ordering office equipment, furniture and supplies for vending machines.
- Providing data for and assisting with audits where required.
- Coordinating and supporting the installation team.
- Ideally you will be located locally in the Tamworth or surrounding areas.
- Have experience of coordinating facilities with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- A good level of DIY skill in order to maintain the property.
- You will be a self-described “finisher”, highly organised, proactive with have a high attention to detail.
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage resources.
- Great Health & Safety knowledge.
- An excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy and the ability to network at all levels
- Occasional working outside of standard hours to oversee contractors on site.
OTHER ATTRIBUTES Our business is growing rapidly which results in our working day being hectic but very exciting and we require someone who will buzz off this atmosphere. You should be happy to work independently but also as part of the larger company team. This position requires someone who is friendly and personable, highly organised, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty. Other important attributes are:
- Adaptability and Flexibility – being open to change (positive and negative).
- Dependability – being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence – particularly in the face of obstacles.
- Cooperation – being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
The company will make the most of your existing talents and offer support and assistance to equip you with the skills required to embrace this role. If you are looking for a new challenge and are ready to develop your career with a successful and expanding company, please send CVs to Emma Cuggy, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. In return we offer a competitive salary and additional company benefits.