Quality Assurance Manager – Job Vacancy
HiB is a market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture, Lighting and Ventilation. These are products which research shows are key items for the finished bathroom and which help in Making Bathrooms Beautiful. Having successfully supplied the Bathroom Retail Market for the past 25 years, we are seeking an experienced and proactive Quality Assurance Manager to join our growing company to ensure our products are fit for purpose, consistent and meet both external and internal technical, market and process requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectation. JOB SUMMARY Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for:
- Review and manage the company’s current quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Working with our suppliers and factories, maintain and monitor our high standard of excellence.
- Supervise, train and instruct the Quality Control team both internally and externally.
- Manage the returns process to ensure all root cause analysis is carried out and preventative action taken to ensure control and improvement to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Set up and maintain control procedures by way of a Quality Management System, keeping records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Monitor the consistency and reliability of production and final output.
- Support company efforts to ensure that deliverables comply with customer, company, quality, industry, regulatory and legal requirements/standards.
- Support and manage onsite audits by third parties.
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Making suggestions for change, improvements and how to implement them
REQUIREMENTS We are seeking a highly structured and professional individual, with:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or within a relevant similar role.
- A thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- An excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy with the ability to network at all levels.
- An understanding of data analysis and statistical methods.
- Great attention to detail with a results driven approach.
- The ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- A consultative and open style.
- Knowledge of Quality Control certification is a strong advantage (ISO 9000, etc)
- Knowledge of UK and Worldwide electrical standards would be beneficial.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are ready to develop your career with a successful and expanding company that will make the most of your talents and develop your skills, please send CVs to Emma Cuggy, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in Tamworth at our National Distribution Centre and will require extensive travel abroad. In return we offer a competitive salary and company benefits.